Below we have a number of FAQ's but for further assistance please fill in the form below, click on "live chat" or give us a call.
1) How do I track an order? You will receive tracking information which at times can go into your spam folder. Alternatively, please phone 0300 3035553 quoting your Name and Postcode or email us at email@example.com.
2) How long does delivery take? All orders placed before 12pm (midday) will be dispatched the same working day. We have a few options, 48 hour service, pick a delivery date service or a standard delivery service which is 5-7 working day.
3) Do you sell samples of your panels and flooring? Yes we do and you can choose up to 3 for FREE. Please click on a product and you will find a "Sample" button. If you click this "Sample" button the sample will be added to your basket. The colour and texture of a sample will always be true to the real product but to keep sample costs down we might send out a swatch. If you want to know the exact thickness of our panels then please add a comment on the checkout page stating you want a sample to see the structure of the panel/flooring.
4) What if I need to return an item? That's completely fine as we offer a 28 day returns policy on panels, flooring & trims purchased online when delivered to you and 14 days when you choose to Click & Collect from one of our bricks & mortar stores. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order number and what is needed to be returned. All items must be unused, in their original packaging and unopened. The team will contact you back but for more information click this link and go to point 11.
5) My panels were damaged upon inspection. We only use 2 couriers in the UK to deliver our products to limit any damages but from time to time this can happen. When the courier arrives with your order please inspect straight away. If that can't be done please write on the delivery note "not inspected" but if you have a joiner booked in inspect the panels long before the work starts so you don't incur extra charges. You have 24 hours from the time your order has been delivered to check them over.
6) How should I store my panels? All wall panels must be stored flat on the floor and in a dry environment. If they aren't stacked or kept in a moist environment then the panels will sag meaning the T&G won't fit.
7) What happens if I miss my delivery? If there is a redelivery because of the information you provided then it will be treated as a new delivery and charges may occur.
8) Can I refuse my delivery if I've change my mind? What ever works best for you. For more information on charges please view 19.15 here.
9) Do you offer a click & collect service? Yes, you can click and collect at any of our 3 branches in Hillington, Greenock and Irvine.
10) Can I talk to a Wet Wall & Flooring specialist? Of course you can. We love to hear about your projects. As we work with the products daily we can really help you out with colours, designs, material, trims or just to put an order through to make sure you're getting the right quantity. The telephone number is 0300 3035553.