Below we have a number of FAQ's but for further assistance please fill in the form below, click on "live chat" or give us a call.
1) How do I track an order? If you want to track your order please phone 0141 8827178 quoting your Name and Postcode or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have received a tracking code via Parcelforce (Samples, Trims & Adhesives) please input this on their website found here.
2) How long does delivery take? All orders placed before 12pm (midday) will be dispatched the same working day. In Scotland we do offer next working day delivery but for mainland England & Wales it can take up to 7 working days. Samples are sent via Royal Mail on a 48 hour service.
3) Do you sell samples of your panels and flooring? Yes we do. Please click on a product and you will find a "Sample" button. If you click this "Sample" button the sample will be added to your basket. Samples cost from £1 but delivery is free. The colour and texture of a sample will always be true to the real product but to keep sample costs down we might send out a swatch. If you want to know the exact thickness of our panels then please add a comment on the checkout page stating you want a sample to see the structure of the panel/flooring.
4) What if I need to return an item? That's completely fine as we offer a 28 day returns policy on panels, flooring & trims purchased online when delivered to you and 14 days when you choose to Click & Collect from one of our bricks & mortar stores. Please email email@example.com, with your order number and what is needed to be returned. All items must be unused, in their original packaging and unopened. The team will contact you back but for more information click this link and go to point 11.
5) My panels were damaged upon inspection. We only use 2 couriers in the UK to deliver our products to limit any damages but from time to time this can happen. When the courier arrives with your order please inspect straight away. If that can't be done please write on the delivery note "not inspected" but if you have a joiner booked in inspect the panels long before the work starts so you don't incur extra charges. You have 24 hours from the time your order has been delivered to check them over.
6) Do you offer a click & collect service? Yes, you can click and collect at any of our 3 branches in Hillington, Greenock and Kilmarnock.
7) Can I talk to a Wet Wall & Flooring specialist? Of course you can. We love to hear about your projects. As we work with the products daily we can really help you out with colours, designs, material, trims or just to put an order through to make sure you're getting the right quantity. The telephone number is 0300 3035553.