Below we have a number of FAQ's but for further assistance please fill in the form below, click on "live chat" or give us a call.
1) How do I track an order? If you want to track your order please phone 0300 3035553 quoting your Name and Postcode or email us at email@example.com. If you have received a tracking code via Parcelforce (Samples, Trims & Adhesives) please input this on their website found here.
2) How long does delivery take? All orders placed before 12pm (midday) will be dispatched the same working day. In Scotland we do offer next working day delivery but for mainland England & Wales it can take up to 7 working days. Samples are sent via Royal Mail on a 48 hour service.
3) Do you sell samples of your panels and flooring? Yes we do. Please click on a product and you will find a "Sample" button. If you click this "Sample" button the sample will be added to your basket. Samples cost £1 but delivery is free. The colour and texture of a sample will always be true to the real product but to keep sample costs down we might send out a swatch. If you want to know the exact thickness of our panels then please add a comment on the checkout page stating you want a sample to see the structure of the panel/flooring.
4) What if I need to return an item? That's completely fine as we offer a 100 day return policy. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and information on what is needed to be returned. We will reply or phone with the next step.
5) My panels were damaged upon inspection. We only use 2 couriers in the UK to deliver our products to limit any damages but from time to time this can happen. We have a procedure that will help which can be found at this link. When the courier arrives with your order please inspect straight away. If that can't be done please write on the delivery note "not inspected" but if you have a joiner booked in inspect the panels long before the work starts so you don't incur extra charges. Please email email@example.com with your order number and photos of the damaged product along with a description. We will then start the process of returning the products back to our warehouse and dispatching new items.
6) I have received the wrong items? We ask customers to inspect their items within 24 hours so we can resolve the issue. The last thing you need is to have the wrong items fitted, paying for fitters to be waiting around or for a batch to run out so we can't colour match. Please phone us on 0300 3035553 followed by an to email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the labels so we can resolve things quickly.
7) Do you offer a click & collect service? Yes, you can click and collect at any of our 3 branches in Hillington, Greenock and Kilmarnock.
8) Can I talk to a Wet Wall & Flooring specialist? Of course you can. We love to hear about your projects. As we work with the products daily we can really help you out with colours, designs, material, trims or just to put an order through to make sure you're getting the right quantity. The telephone number is 0300 3035553
Any questions not answered please fill in the below form, phone us on 0300 3035553 click the "live" chat icon or email us at email@example.com.